Great 1031 or house alternative!
This contemporary 3BR/2BA condominium in an elevator building with majestic southern views is a special place to call home. The quiet home at the rear of the building features a terrific floor plan with spacious rooms, great natural light, new hardwood floors, and deeded balcony. The home boasts a large living room with fireplace, separate dining room, an huge eat-in kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, large master bedroom, and two additional bedrooms. The condominium boasts many upgrades such as recessed lighting, hardwood floors, in-unit laundry, deeded parking spot, plus reserved parking for guests.
Convenient to Glen Park and West Portal, this home is well nestled in the Sunnyside/Miraloma neighborhoods just blocks from the Glen Park BART and tech shuttle stops, and quick access to the 280 and 101 freeways. It is ½ block from Safeway, a few blocks from Whole Foods, and a short drive to Trader Joe’s . It is two blocks from the newly renovated Sunnyside Playground and one block from Sunnyside Elementary, a CA Distinguished school. The MUNI stop (43, 23 and 36 lines) is a hop-skip-and-jump away the building entrance.
Living here allows you to, on a regular, hassle-free basis, experience spoken, word and jazz at Bird & Beckett, hike the Glen Canyon, eat Goat Hill pizza, sample dim sum at Rice Valley, savor brunch at the new Joe’s Broiler, hang at the Railroad Expresso, devour crepes at Higher Grounds, catch the sunset in the Sunset or right on Ocean Beach, down a draft Lagunitas at Glen Park Station, plus many more amenities.
• 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 deeded parking
• Hardwood floors, beautiful views, great light, balcony
• In-unit washer + dryer in apartment, elevator building
• 1 deeded parking spot, plus reserved guest parking spots
• Close to Glen Park BART, shuttles, 280 & 101 freeways, grocery stores & restaurants, West Portal
• Sq Ft: 1484 per tax records
• Year Built: 1986
• Located in a very low liquefaction hazard area (lowest in SF).
• HOA: $490/month includes water, garbage, insurance, reserves